Digital Media Marketing Course
See details of our previous Digital Marketing Course in 2017
Our first cohort of students on the Digital Media Marketing course, May 2017
The course will cover:
- The Digital Landscape: An Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO); Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Email and Mobile Marketing
- Social Media Marketing: Strategy, Content, Research, Blogging
- Keys Channels: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google Plus, You Tube, Pinterest
- Google Analytics & AdWords
- Facebook Insights & other social media analytics
It is aimed at those interested in a career in marketing, those planning to start their own business, or anyone who has a passion for learning about digital and social media.
The course is free and open to all students on all courses. We ask that you fully commit to the 8 week course and make every effort to attend each session.
Having spent over 22 years working in London magazine and web publishing, many in senior director roles, David now runs the boutique digital marketing agency Terra Ferma Media in Wimbledon. With clients ranging from NHS trusts to Bear Grylls, Terra Ferma Media specialises in website development, social media consultancy and content creation.
David is a strong communicator with an excellent track record of successfully delivering digital marketing lectures and workshops to business owners across London.
You can connect with David on LinkedIn here.