Job websites: Care Work

To work in care you must have an an enhanced DBS check (formerly known as a CRB check). This is to ensure that you do not have a criminal record and it is essential for any work with children or vulnerable adults. It costs £44. Some employers will pay for this but others will expect you to pay. Click here to find out more.

For employment in care work, try these websites:


Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *